Next Wave of Immune Engagers in Hematological Malignancies | Partnering Meetings with Johnson and Johnson Innovation
At Johnson & Johnson Innovation we are seeking to nurture new connections and collaborations to create transformational curative regimens and push the boundaries in immune cell engaging therapeutics.
We are working towards comprehensive regimens, synergistic combinations and novel targets, all aimed at intercepting disease and moving towards cures in hematologic malignancies such as:
- B-cell malignancies
- Multiple myeloma
- Myeloid malignancies
We are seeking to connect with entrepreneurs, biotechs and academic researchers who are part of the next wave of science and innovation, including:
- Discovery of novel tumor specific lineage antigens
- Redirection of immune effector cells with enhanced efficacy and safety
- Allogenic “off the shelf” cell therapy platforms
If you are active in the areas of interest listed above, we invite you to request a 1:1 meeting with the Johnson & Johnson Innovation team by EOD 15 October, 2021.
- Log in or create an account on Survey Monkey Apply
- Fill in the application form and upload non-confidential information (you can save and return)
- Submit by end of day 15 October
- Selected organizations, academic groups or companies will receive an invitation
- Confirm attendance of your one-to-one meeting within 2 days
If you have any questions please contact Cosmin Popa.